Looking for a writing partner/co-writer [OPEN]

Hi, do you have social media? Or discord?

1 Like

I have insta

Should I pm you here and we can discuss

you can pm me, and can I’ve your instagram?

You give your id I will message

Bumping again, as I’m making a comeback to the community! :blush:

Heyy!! Thats amazing! Im actually currently working on a story like that. Its brand new. Wanna join me?

Here’s the info:

Story Cover (made by me):

Hey, I watched your trailer, but it seems like the link to the thread doesn’t work? It just takes me back to the main page

1 Like

Oops! Let me update it, thanks for letting me know!

I think your idea and trailer are pretty neat! And your art looks really good as well! But I’m hoping to start a project with someone instead of helping someone that has already started something. I wish you luck with your story though! :heart:

1 Like

All good! Thanks and good luck :orange: I’m always here if you’d like to collab in the future :raspberry:

1 Like

Heyyy, I’m also a college student and I’m thinking of starting a story. I feel like I have lots of ideas but can never commit to any. Although I feel quite confident with one idea at the moment that will feature enemies to lovers or we can think ant something new all together :wink: let me know if you’re still looking.

2 Likes

I am still looking! And I totally get what you mean about having ideas but not committing to any. Shoot me a DM whenever and we can talk more about it! :blush:

Bumping!

Good luck! Writing apocalyptic stories are hard, if you ever need help, lmk! :white_heart: (Mine is released, not finished, but out there, and Id say I’m qualified to help hehe) :kissing_smiling_eyes: I’m not looking to write a new story or anything but I’m definitely available to help with coding, if you don’t know how to do something or even just need someone to bounce ideas off of.

1 Like

Do you still need a partner? :slight_smile:

I do! You can send me a DM!

I’d be down to bounce ideas! I’m also writing a story and would be cool to hear any ideas or thoughts :slight_smile:

hey, anyone here still looking for a writing partner let me know.

I’m very creative and have over 50 ideas written down right now