Looking for a writing partner (code)

Hey guys I’m currently writing a story on Episode called If You Wait.
The thing is that I know how to code and stuff I just don’t have the time (study,exams,work,…) to code the talking and stuff animations for every character. I always find the time to write the script on a word document then paste it on the writer portal. And then I no longer have the time for the coding stuff so I try to do it little by little every time I get a few moments. But the thing is that I realise that given my lack of time it always take me months to upload a new episode on the app. So I’ll need someone to whom I can email the script with some indications and a couple of animations for every episode and who’ll code it. Of course I’ll credit your work in the episode and on my Instagram acc. I usually write 4-5 chapters in a row so I’ll send all of them to you. Thanks in advance :slight_smile: (it does not have to be only one person. And I’ll do my best to code a lot too) {yeah basically all you have to do is add the talking animations and also the random animation for a character even though its not talking. }

I’ll help! Message me!

1 Like

i can help. i can fix animations and other things id love to help

1 Like