Looking for a writing partner on a horror story!

Hey guys! You might have seen me around the forums. I’m looking for a writing partner to co-write a horror story.
I’m looking for someone who:

• Has basic/intermediate directing skills

• A good grasp of the English language

• Someone who can communicate clearly and frequently

• Provide constructive criticism at times of need and think outside of the box in innovative ways

I am currently writing a horror story of my own and would like to start on another one before I lose interest in my new idea. The story will probably be called “Would you rather” and from the title alone you can probably guess the premise of the story. I’m debating writing in either Limelight or Ink, if you have a preference then we can definitely talk about it! I’m focused on my other story at the moment so I haven’t thought about the MC/ outline of the story yet. I would love to find someone to bounce ideas off of and write a killer story! (pun intended)

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to PM me on here or on Instagram @Episode.Kyra .
I check Instagram much more so if you would like a quicker reply DM me there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can do all of this. If by communicate frequently, I am in school 7:30 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. then I am free to talk about that.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: