Looking For A Writing Partner!

Hi I’m Sophie! I’ve been on episode for awhile and I’ve decided to start writing a story. The story I’m writing is called Serenity. Serenity is a story about a girl who’s afraid to put herself back out there again and how she impacts the lives of those around her. This story will have multiple endings and contain mature themes and language.

I’d like a co writer who is able to contact me regularly so we can discuss the story and plot. You will labeled as co-author when the story is published! Since I am on February vacation I am able to work on the story all night and all day for the most part.

If you would like more information then please contact me! I look forward to working with you! :two_hearts:

My Info:
Gmail: SerenityOfficialEpisode@gmail.com
Instagram: serenityofficialepisode
Or just reply to the fourm!

Hello! I’d love to be your writing partner! I’m skilled with coding complex choices and story branches so I’m most definitely willing to help. :slight_smile:

Awesome! I’ll PM you!

Hello, are you still looking for a writing partner if so, I would love to help you

Unfortunately, I am no longer looking for a writing partner. However if something changes I will contact you! :two_hearts:

No Problem :grin:

I’m looking for a writing partner currently :slight_smile: if you’re still looking for a partner, reply to me so I can give you my Instagram user

@jazzyyy.epsidode i would love to be your writing partner

Okay! My Instagram is jazzy.episode1 so message me there and we can go through it all ^-^

just messaged you :grin:

Hey , I would love to do that if you are up for it although I am new to episode so you will have to help me a little .

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: