Looking for an art scene ASAP

I am looking for a semi-realistic drawing of 2 characters, the guy is kneeling in front of the girl hugging her… It is something I need ASAP, I typically do my own artwork but I can’t seem to do this particular piece.
Anyone able to do this for me
Please respond with the price and timeframe.
TYIA

5 Likes

@dishsoap @Valeriya.B @Bertha @ZamiraArts @Tara3
@tessa28

6 Likes

Thank you @Adorablxheron !

Here are my prices and all other info for my commissions. I will most likely be able to finish the art within 1-2 weeks ◡̈

Cartoon

Gouache Painting

Semi-Realistic

Important Info

If you’re interested feel free to PM on here or message me on my IG (kstick.art)

4 Likes

Your welcome

1 Like

hey… thanks for the tag!

you can check out my thread!
I opened my commissions only 1-2 days ago.

I can make an art maximum in one week. minimum in 3-4 days. (I dont have any art to work on so…)

you can check my insta as well. its @/tessa_art.28

have a nice day/night

3 Likes

Thank You for tagging me!
I can do that. and It takes 1-2 days. The Prices goes $25 for half body and $30 full body per character. You can Dm me on my instagram @ZamiraArts or here if you are interested.

Summary

I can’t Upload the exact images cuz they are in png and the site won’t let me upload high mb stuff. xD

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag
amd for ur art scence the price forr two full body will be $38-$40☺
amd my examples

Summary

u can pm me here or dm me in my insta 2eerina

and i could finish in 5 days i can hurry till four days if u want for a fee of+$1

2 Likes

Hi there! I do semi-realistic, highly detailed commissions, you can check out my Commission thread for more examples, and I also have a document linked in that thread with all my info and the process whilst commissioning.

Examples

Price Chart

This needs updated. The bottom part is supposed to be “each extra character is 50% off their own total cost”.

Price estimates are commitment free, so feel free to pm if you want to discuss further or have any questions :heartbeat:

2 Likes

@tessa28 @ZamiraArts @Tara3
Your all welcome!

4 Likes

i have a few spots left x

1 Like

Thx for tagging but I do not have any free spots at the moment!!:heart:

1 Like

Your welcome

1 Like

Hello dear.
I’m a digital artist and I’m currently taking commissions.
You can find my prices and more examples on my Instagram feed.
If you don’t use Instagram, tell me and I’ll send here.
Have a nice day!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who has responded I have actually found an artist
@Sydney_H can you please close this thread?

1 Like