Looking for an artist (details below)!

Hey, I’m Winter. I need either an art scene or a character edit in a background? I’d like it to look as realistic as possible. I hope somebody can help me out here! :crossed_fingers:t3:

Form for art scenes:
Number of characters: 2
Characters looks:

Alyson (MC)

Ignore the fact it’s called BLUE_LEAVING when it’s black. :woman_facepalming:t3:

Grayson (MC’s husband)

Specific poses for characters: Kissing each other if that’s possible.
Background image:
Light floating hearts with a clearer space in the center.
~ or something like that.
I’d like it to be a one zone portrait image please? :slight_smile:

Let me know if you can do it below or PM me. :wink:

Thanks,
Winter xx

I could try to do something of what you’re looking for. I’m not some amazing artist but I should be able to do something relatively good.

Thanks. How long do you think it would take you? Do you have any examples of your work? :slight_smile:

I could draw something realitively quickly for an example, if that’s okay with you as of right this second I don’t have my art saved on this laptop.

Yes, please do. :slight_smile:

Wait one question what do you mean as realistic as possible, so like human-ish or…

Yeah, as realistic as possible.

Okay got it.

So this is just a eh one, I’m not the best artist if I had spent longer on it, I could’ve added more shading made the hair more realistic etc…

Okay, when would you be able to work it on properly? :slight_smile:

I’m free today-monday at 2 PM.

Okay great! If you started it now, how long would it take you? :smile:

It depends. I don’t usually time myself. If I become super attached to the art I lose track of time maybe I’d assume or a day or so, I’m not sure. :blush:

Wow, I love that! You are amazing! Would you ever do any anetwork for me?

Sure, If I’m being honest your art is way better though. :blush:

Omg, thank you so so much! I just love the way you drew that kiss, since I wouldn’t know how to, and really need,one! :smiley::heart_eyes::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

could you guys help me too???:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Okay. I hope you can do it in a day, no more than a week. I need it as soon as possible! Let me know if you have any questions! :crossed_fingers:t3:

Got it :slight_smile: what story is it for. Is it published if so I’d love to read it?

It isn’t published yet. It’s for my story Soccer Moms. I’ll let you know when it’s publsihed! :wink: