Looking for an artist for a limelight cover

I’m looking for someone who is willing to make a cover in limelight style for me. You can ask me for any details you need. I’m new to all this but I guarantee I will give credit where it’s due.

1 Like

I would love to!
Here’s my cover shop if you want to check out some of my work!

1 Like

Title: Bloodshot Rose

Genre: Romance/Mystery

Setting: University/Any City

Short Description: ( Apologies in advance, I am so bad at summarising!) MC and her BFF, go to high school reunion. Bff has … with MC’s ex. They both get boyfriends from the reunion. MC and ex get together. MC studies at Uni and is trapped in a room by her professor. They have … . Bff and her bf have a baby boy. They thing it is her bf’s. MC gets pregnant and has twin girls. MC and boyfriend get engaged. Professor gets furious at MC as he thinks the twins are his. On the wedding day he tries to shoot her with a gun. She turns around and it hits one of the white roses in her bouquet. He goes to jail, MC gets married, happily ever after…

It’s a dark story but happy in the end

MC has long medium blonde hair,round wide dark brown eyes, diamond face shape, copper 03 skin/ tanned. Defined natural nose, small mouth, deep red gloss, arched natural chestnut brown eyebrows

Other character I would like on the cover ( if possible ) has same skin tone, chestnut brown messy undercut hair, chestnut brown, chiseled angular stubble face, Grecian narrow nose, medium straight natural lips

MC’s outfit is a wedding dress or just a white dress to represent it

Other character’s outfit is a (weddingy) suit or white shirt and black trousers

If you can do this I will be so happy, and I will give you the credit you wanted in return.

1 Like

Sorry for the lateness; I had a lot going on!

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is so great, I can’t believe how well you portrayed the characters. Thank you, when I publish it I will give you all the credit for the covers. Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like