Looking for an artist intrested in doing a collaboration

Hi, I am an author on episode, i 've being writing since childhood, now that I started my new story on episode I am looking for a talented artist to provide me with art scenes.
Must be skilled in digital art, also can draw any body position, you must also have enough spare time to, friendly cause I would love to make a new friendship, who knows maybe we will stick together for my upcoming stories.
Story genere is drama, ink style, contains mental health and some sensitive topics.
Note : I need someone who can draw from scratch not an editor, and plz send some of your work so I can see it.
Dm if you are intrested

I can try

I would love to see some of your work first if you don’t mind.

Ok I have 2 accounts on the forums so I am gettign my examples form my other account Mrs.Midnight

Ok

I can try to if you would like,

Episode Creativity could do your art! You can see examples here.

Episode harmony can

I can also

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m with @Chesirekitten101 we would love to help ya.

Yep !

You didn’t show me your work cause like I said I need an artist not an editor someone who can draw from scratch

Thanks

I can draw form scratch but I ma on my computer so i cant

You can’t what?

I cant send my drawn arts if thats what you want to see

Oh, then sorry, wouldn’t like to ask you for making me something then not using it, that’s why I ask you for previous art to see if your style is compatible with my story

Oh no I make all types of art

I need to see your work before, do you have an Instagram were I can see your posts

If you still need it I can try…