Looking for an artist to take on art scenes for my story!

Hey everyone!!
I’m writing a new story and was looking for an artist to work with for my story! I want to do art scenes throughout. Its a thriller/apocalyptic story so some of the art scenes would be a little dark. Let me know if you’d be interested!! Message me or comment :slight_smile:

TIA!

3 Likes

I can do it for you!
Examples:

3 Likes

You are super talented! I’m just looking for a different style, thank you tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sounds really fun! Are you fine with commissions?

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m excited for it! Honestly, I’m a new writer and am more looking towards free art, with credit towards the artist, with the hope of eventually becoming bigger.

2 Likes

Ah you should be!
I see! Well I’ll wish you good luck then!

2 Likes

I can :heart_eyes:

Summary

4 Likes

Thank you. Those are awesome! I’m looking for less of a cartoon appeal! Love your style tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest. Not many people in the forums do realistic art and even if they do. They will most likely charge money for it.
So you should probably be aware of that. :heart:

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for the heads up girl :blush: im kinda new to the whole thing and just have a particular vision in my head aha.

1 Like

If you could send an example of what you want. I would be happy to tag some artists.

1 Like

You are an ANGEL! i’ll message you

1 Like

DEVIL%20CREATURE%20THING
This is an edit I did for a contest, my best horror example but even then it’s not that horrifying. Not that sure if this is what you’re looking for.
(backround from google btw)
If this is what you’re kind of looking for then let me know, I’d be happy to make art for you.

I dont. :blush:

1 Like

You don’t charge money for realistic art?! :open_mouth:

Nope but i dont do it too often and i never post it on my episode instagram. I stick to stuff like this

Because its easter and quicker for me to make

3 Likes

It’s amazing, :heart_eyes::two_hearts::heart: but she says she wants a more gothic zombie style. If you could do that then I recommend contacting her.

I already did im waiting for her to reply.

1 Like

these are amazing omg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: