Looking for an cover / art scene Artist?

Hey guys, I’m the author of Going Home, just wondering if anyone was free to do some art scenes / episode covers ?:blush:

Moved to Art Resources since this is for art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

hey! i think i might be able to help you with it. could you please send me the details and ill let know if im able to do it. here are some examples of mine :

examples

feel free to visit my thread for more examples! ==>
Sophbee's Art Request Thread | V2.0 | CLOSED TEMPORARILY

let me know if you’re interested! also, i hope you dont mind waiting if you’d like for me to do it for you since im pretty busy with school and stuffs.

thank you and have a nice day :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Oh wow just wanted to say your art is LIT!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s AMAZING !!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would love to have some of your art its amazing and I do not mind the wait I totally understand. Should I just follow your page or ?

you could drop your request here or on my thread even if it’s currently closed. otherwise, you could also reach me out through pm. I’ll see if I’m able to help!

thank you @Faith.S !

I would love a front cover which I could also use for my small cover and possible one to advertise my insta at the end of the episode but I can also use the same one x
Should I send some picture to your inst if u have one ? X :thinking:

1 Like

so you need a small cover and also an instagram splash (that you put at the end of your story)? i could do both. apparently i dont have an insta yet so maybe you could pm me? :blush:

Yer that’s would be great the Insta splash and the main cover / small cover cause I normally have both the same x so should I just send you a screen shot of them through pm ( it is on this website right ? Cause I’m new to this website :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Hey, are you still doing art scene requests?