Looking for an cover artist for my story

Hello, :two_hearts: I am currently writing my second story and I am looking for an artist to draw the cover.:relaxed:
I have just one small remark…:sweat_smile:. I can’t make payments through Paypal but I can make through buymeacoffe or Patreon…:eyes:
If you guys know any artist who accept this kind of payment or if you are an artist yourself who does it, please leave me a message under this post or tell me on instagram🥺 :@mla.epi
Thank you for your help !:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

also you didn’t read my first story, i leave you the link right here, don’t hesitate to take a look at it!:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@mxlika i can do a cover for free if you are willing to be on a waiting list

Hey, sure, why not …can I see some example of your work somewhere? Do you have an IG?

Hey! I sent you a message on instagram :relaxed:

1 Like

I think @Vampira takes KoFi [AKA: Buy Me A Coffee] payments… her art is great and her prices are cheap enough! :blush:

2 Likes

@mxlika here is the link to my Original page where you can request and see example

Hi I’m an artist and I sent you a message through insta with the user @beefpodys

Hi you can pay me in Patreon or Ko-Fi

3 Likes

You can contact @rinji___ on Instagram, their art is very pretty and I think you can pay either via PayPal OR through fiverr (most likely you don’t pay with PayPal on this website) ! Just try contacting them through fiverr :two_hearts:

Here is the link to myOriginal post and page

Hey I can do cover art for very low prices
My price list is
To chest $5
Thigh high $10
Full length $15

Extra character $5

And I’m also giving free pfps for new customers

For more info refer to my forum❤️

1 Like

hiya my commissions are open if you’re interested and i can take payment through kofi :))

You can contact me here or on Instagram @caitlindrewthis

prices + info

some examples

You can find more examples here on my thread >> Caitlin’s Art Commissions [OPEN]

1 Like

Thank you!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG, thanks I will def contact you one day!

1 Like

Hey, I don’t find it👀 do you have their insta link by any chance?

1 Like

Here’s the link: https://instagram.com/rinji___?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

:two_hearts:

OMG!!! thank you these are beautiful😍

1 Like

No problem at all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

Hiya! Are u still looking for an artist if so you visit my art shop right here and request :blob_sun:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/mila-designz-artshop-free-realistic-drawn-art-open/645879?u=jamila7