Looking for an idea! [Please help me]

Hey, my name is Ann and I’m looking for a writing partner, Last year, I wrote a story to enter in the cupids arrow contest, however I didn’t finish it in time ( :frowning: ) but I’ve been revamping recently and I kinda lost inspiration and forgot where I was going with the story… I’ve ran out of ideas, I know how I want my story to end, but I’m kind of stuck in the middle of the story.

So, to sum it all up… I’m looking for someone to help me with an idea for the middle of my story. (I will credit you however you like for helping me,)

If you’d like to read the story first, it’s called Cupid’s Arrow: You Cannot Buy My Love

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5152316188786688

Sorry If I’m not making much sense, I’m very bad at explaining things lol

If you’re interested in helping me, please let me know and if you haven’t read my story, I’ll give you a brief summary :slight_smile:

To thank you for helping me, I could make you an edit, splash, cover or overlay.

Thanks in advance!

-Ann

Hey, Ann! I’d be glad to help you with some ideas for your story! (I haven’t read it). :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

No problem! :smiley:

1 Like

I would Love to help you but you must nw that i don’t nw how to use the eisodes creator.

1 Like

Hey, @Poppy18. That’s fine, I just need help with some ides or inspiration :wink:

Do you still want to help? @Poppy18

Bump

Hey! I could help you with some ideas!

1 Like

Hey, @BoredBabe, thank you so much :slight_smile: I’ll pm you!

1 Like

I have a couple ideas, what genre??

1 Like

Horror

I personally don’t like monsters and I find in episode there difficult to portray. So here’s s few of my ideas…

Psychology- A girl is haunted by hallucinations where the line between reality and fantasy is broken. Maybe for an ending she kills herself?? Or depending on the hallucinations she ends up becoming part of her hallucinations.

Use something innocent and turn it into a horror story- like would you rather, five little pigs, hickory dickory dock, etc.

Just thought of another but do this based on the Bloody Mary rumor, you can google into it but it’s basically young girls being murdered and their murderer bathing in there blood

1 Like