Looking for an overlay

Moved this topic to Art Resources as that is what you are looking for and not a Feature Request. Please review our forum tutorial for more information on how to correctly create topics on the forums. Thanks! :peace_symbol:

But i am not looking at art resources i was asking to help with coding @jeremy sorry

1 Like

Someone created a piece of art for you as well. Either way, it wasn’t created in Directing Help & Tips either :wink:

I did not see a piece off art created… i think i need glasses.
If i need advice with coding, were do i put it then?

Pretty sure this was resized for you, which would fall under Art Resources. :slight_smile:

That would go in Directing Help & Tips. I had moved this from the Feature Request section to Art Resources as someone resized an image for you and this was not a feature request. Hope this helps with the confusion. If not, feel free to private message me. Thanks!

P.S @Shani_Theo I don’t know why it replied to you instead of @Zoekezoef. My bad! :thinking::exploding_head:

yeah but the mane thing was coding he lol I have a question now, ho to let people drink, were do i put that question?

Any scripting related questions go in Directing Help & Tips. I highly recommend taking a gander at the forum tutorial I sent you earlier today as it is a huge help with thing’s like this. :ok_hand: