Looking for an Swedish artist!<3

Hi! I’m looking for an artist from Sweden!
Why Sweden you may ask, well it’s because I don’t have paypal and other stuff like that, here we have ‘‘Swish’’ wich most people use!
If you are interested you can contact me here so I could give you more details aboiut the art.
And yes I will OF COURSE tag you, I never tough using art in my stories but I want to try since I read a lot of stories that includes art scene’s and I’m absolutely in love with them.
x Bella

3 Likes

I am not swedish but I have open commissions through Ko-fi and paypal is available worldwide so if you are interested let me know!

I believe PayPal is available worldwide :revolving_hearts: Let me know if you want to see my examples and prices :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi. Paypal isn’t available in my country too so I have an account that is mostly available in non-paypal countries.

You can check my highlights for prices on my instagram below:

Total Price can be negotiated.

DM me on Instagram or email me to place an order.

My email: makermystery152@gmail.com

you can pay me through kofi and other sites, we can figure it out! my commissions are open and here are my examples! let me know if you would like one :))

1 Like

awh, well I really can’t use paypal because of my bank hehe.

they are absolutely beautiful, but swish is the only thing i can use as an paying method! :slight_smile:

1 Like

PayPal is world wide I think.

PayPal isn’t worldwide, it doesn’t work in some countries.

1 Like

You can easily create an account, there is no rule saying no paypal available. That’s what I have read :sweat_smile:

Some countries do not have pay safe cards but paypal is online and you can create an account. If you want Google it

yep you can make an account but you (well i knoiw i can’t) have to0 link it to you bank

1 Like

it’s not that it doesn’t work here, I can’t link my account witout my parents telling me it’s alriggh, i have an history of buying VIP on moviestarplanet 6 years ago so they doesn’t trust me LMAO

1 Like

Guysss she said she can’t use it, their will b a reason, we should respect that :relaxed: @johlent on insta is a Swedish artist who speaks Swedish and does commissions! u could commission them. They’re v talented (used they bc I don’t know pronouns :white_heart:)

3 Likes

In that case I’d definitely recommend telling/asking your parents, especially if you are a minor and get the money from them it’s not safe to buy it without their knowledge. Just an opinion not trying to offend you.

3 Likes

oh yeah ofc! you didn’t offend me i’m happy you are tying to help, my mother knows that i’m writing this story and i’m 100% sure she will accept it, and i make my own money so yeeee

3 Likes

aw man, okay ://

1 Like

I do commissions for donations for my classroom through an Amazon wishlist if that’s an option for you :slight_smile:

no it’s not ): i’m sorry, but thanks anyways! It’s an good idea!!

1 Like