Looking for an Writing Partner

So its time to write a story ive been planning out for two years now! Im very serious about this story so my Partner needs to be too.
I need some one who is well versed in advance coding and character development.

Here is the summary:

Cindy DuClaire has everything a Fredrick Andrews girl could want: straight A’s, the perfect boyfriend, and a coveted spot in exclusive the Chestershire House. But on the first night of Christmas vacation, a blizzard traps her on campus with irresistible bad-boy Arsen Wolf.

Alone!

Instead of snuggling with her boyfriend next to a cozy fire in Vermont, she’s huddling for warmth with Arsen in Winston House.

As the snow transforms Fredrick into a winter wonderland, Cindy finds herself falling for Arsen. But someone is watching their clandestine romance unfold, someone intent on turning their holiday weekend into a nightmare…
And the once Good Girl of Chestershire House is willing to do whatever it takes to have what she wants.
Lies, Lust, Betrayal, & Murder.

If your interested D.M on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/lana.augustine/p/Bvu2xZ7FlR3/

1 Like

I am interested in working with you!! It sounds like it’s going to be amazing!!!

1 Like

Could you d.m me on Instagram.

1 Like

regretfully I do not have Instagram, though your story sounds amazing, and I would like to work with you on your story.

Do you have email?

1 Like

Yes, yes, I do.

Can you p.m it to me?

1 Like

sure.