Looking for Apps for Digital Covers

I am really fascinated by all the digital art people are doing…and was wondering to try my hand at it. :thinking:
So can anyone please suggest me apps regarding the same…?

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Well, I am using Photoshop. It may look complicated at first but eventually you’ll figure it out. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i use ibis paint and phonto

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve never had Ibis paint so I wanna know which one would you consider easier to use? @olivia.episode19

2 Likes

well i think ibis paint is awesome and really easy to use also i never used photoshop
(i thought the reply was from the person who made this lol )

2 Likes

KK thanks for educating me :joy::joy::+1:

2 Likes

lol np

2 Likes

Hey Liv, mind educating me more. I just saw your outline contest so I’ve been wondering what is that exactly? Do I do it same as an Art scenes or…? :thinking::thinking::thinking: @olivia.episode19

1 Like

for digital art i use pixlr X - the website is pretty self explanatory and easy to use.
for drawn art i use ibis paint X - the best way to figure out how to use this app, is to watch YouTube videos and go to http://ibispaint.com/ it gives detailed info on how to use all of the features.

3 Likes

Trust me when I say I’m hearing of Pixlr X for the first time. :joy::joy::joy: Can you get it for free or…? @epi.kels

1 Like

i basically just traced my episode character’s face and hair but free handed the body pretty much i have no idea how to explain it lol

2 Likes

Yeah I’m still a new-bee so I am as clueless as Cher (movie reference):joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

lol, yeah its free. i haven’t known about it long either, i’m just starting out.

1 Like

Thank God I’m not the only one :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much @KATHERINE.B @epi.kels and @olivia.episode19 :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes