Looking for art scene artist for my new story Art Resources

**I need someone to reply ASAP! im looking for a artist for my art scene on my new episode called steal my heart but if you dont want to help me it’s totally fine :disappointed_relieved: :**or you can tell me a drawing site to download on my computer so i can try to draw my own scene if you want to help me please help ASAP!

3 Likes

Hey I can try :blush:
I’m better with ink tho :slight_smile:

Examples

1 Like

Thank you so much Tessx and yes it is Ink actually! :wink:

1 Like

So if you want you can PM me the details :blush:

A girl with hazelnut eyes her eye shape is upturned feline she has her hair type is in a fishbraid she has a pink glow in her cheeks she has the most beautiful smile her mouth is a full round and her mouthcolor is blush and she is has her hands on her hips
Is that enough detail

1 Like

Any specific background and outfit? :blush: so do you want her to just smile with hands on hips? :blush: and please tell me her skin color :blush:

her skin tone is a Tan her outfit has something casual like Demin jeans with a Purple jacket and her shirt is black and yes i want her to smile with hands on her hips and the background is

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

No problem :hugs:

1 Like

Are you done yet Tessax?:zipper_mouth_face:

Your examples are amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

I can try

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush::black_heart:

1 Like

Hey :blush: I’m sorry but I’m already collaborating with one author and I take requests also on Instagram so I don’t think that I will have time for it :confused:

it’s ok no sweat!

1 Like

Hey I’ve finished :blush: hope you like it :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you so much I love it!

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

:smiley:Your welcome without you my story wouldn’t be that good!

2 Likes