Looking for art XD

Hello i’m starting my first new story on episode XD pretty hyped up but i need a cover art wondering if anyone could help? thanks in advance!:kissing_closed_eyes:

Moved to Art Resources since this is for cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

ty!

1 Like

I would be happy to try doing your cover…

OMG I gonna send u a pm rn

1 Like

lol ok i have reached the mx topics lol do u have an ig or do u prefer i talk to u here?

1 Like

I more prefer here :laughing:

ahh np ok honestly idek what to say lmao!

1 Like

ok what can u do like uhhh…uh…ughhhh ummmmm im gonna post the preference!

1 Like

like…covers and all that stuff

lol XD i dont mind i’m gonna post the characters rn

1 Like

thats Eni she is the mc in the story she is from an african heritage she’s super shy u can totally whip up something by urself as long as she’s on the cover i dont mind

1 Like

Do you have character details?

meet eni african heritage, super shy i dont mind the cover as long as she’s in it u can whip up something ?

ah yes sry like i said i’m a noob :sweat_smile: ok she’s 18,super shy, afircan [Nigerian],black beauty,blue eyes,beautiful long black hair,oval face like, freckles LOTS OF EM andthick eyebrows and long eyelashes!

1 Like

okay thank you and when do you need it by? Who’s the author and the storys name?

thnxs umm like in the next 4days or anytime ur done i wanna make lots of chapters i wanna make sure everything is perfect so tyt the author is me [Ayomide] and the name of the story is LIver!

1 Like

Thank You so Much again :kissing_closed_eyes:

okay thank you

Yw!!

1 Like