Looking for artist for art scene

Hello everyone !
I am writing a story at the moment and I’m looking for someone who can make an art scene for me.

I will credit you on instagram and on my story of course !
My instagram is @angell_episode
The art scene will be for my story “gangs and racers”. (The two main characters).

Please let me know if anyone is interested !? :grin: It will really help because I’m almost finished ! :blush:

3 Likes

Hello! If you are looking for an art scene, you need to include more details, like the style. some artists also need more details for inspiration. You should also include the style, like realistic, episode-style. Most realistic or semi-realistic are going to cost commission. I make edited art scene, but I’m not sure that’s what you’re looking for! Good luck!

Do you have an instagram so I can see what you do ?
I don’t really have a preference on what styles. I’ve seen a couple different styles and they all look good to me :blush:

1 Like

I don’t have Instagram, sorry. I do have a shop, though! I don’t have any examples up yet, but I’ll look for one!

Maybe, I could help u, maybe.
An example:

3 Likes

Hey r u available for paying

No sorry, but I totally understand why most people want to be payed. It’s a lot of work ! :blush:

But that’s why I wrote straight away on my post that I can credit you on insta and story

If u want an edited i can do that
Just check out my shop
Lovers or art shop (open)
We give u edditd and in drawn

Hi there!! Hope you’re doing great! :blush:
I hope I can help :slight_smile:

Prices

More examples

Process

I can make you a budget without commitment :grin:
If we decide to work together, I’ll start working on your sketches. If you like them, we’ll proceed with the payment via PayPal :heart:
Depending on the piece, it will take me between 1 and 3 days in total :blush:
Once I’m doing, I’ll check it over with you, make any changes necessary, and send it via email so it doesn’t lose quality.
Please be kind, respectful and don’t ghost :heart: (if you’re not interested, please let me know, there’s no problem! :blush: Just please don’t ghost me, I ain’t doing that to you)
Please understand I’m a college student and won’t be working on your piece or messaging online 24/7 :relaxed: but I’ll be as fast as possible! :ok_woman:
Any more questions, feel free to ask without commitment!!

You can ask anything without commitment, even if you just want to see more examples :sparkles:
I wish I can help you! :heart::heart::heart_eyes: Let me know if you are interested :wink:

I love your work, but I found someone right now. Thanks anyway and I’ll keep you in my contacts if I need an art for my next story, I’ll let you know :blush:

Thanks anyway for your reply :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for your message, I found someone right now but if I’m interested for my next story I’ll send you a message !
Thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :relaxed::relaxed::heart: Have a great day!!

1 Like

Hi,
I’m intrested to work with you love if you still need someone!

1 Like

I am interested!

1 Like

Hey thank you all for your replies but right now I’ve already found someone. But I’ll probably need more art work later so I will definitely contact you later. Thanks to all, I really appreciate it ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You can send me your insta so I can have a look at your work :grin::ok_hand:t3::heart:

Not to be rude, I completely understand you can’t pay but note that credit is required on both paid and free⭐

Oh right I didn’t know that ! Thanks for telling me !