Looking for artist for cover

Hey there! I’m doing my first story and will soon be ready to publish it, but I am unfortunately not very good at art lol. If someone could help me out and do my cover art for me I’d be very great full! Please let me know ASAP Thanks so much!! xoxo

2 Likes

To get someone to reply to you, you might want to include details of what you need. For example what style? how many characters? what the characters look like? Drawn or Edited? Background or overall theme?

Also you might check out some art shops, and see if they can make it for you

Ok thank you so much for the advice! I’m new to this so I’m still learning, but tysm

1 Like

No problem :relaxed:
Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Let me know what you want I could more then likely do it :slight_smile:

My story is called Just a Little Bit and I want the name of the story at the top and then By: Kenzi Jayden at the bottom…IDC if it’s drawn or edited, but the style of the story is LL. I want my mc in the centre smiling and then two girls on one side whispering to each other and two boys on the other side whispering to each other. I can insert pictures of the characters in the story if you would like.

2 Likes

okay send me screen shorts of characters also I need background you ould like

Ok! I was thinking the background could just be a solid colour, maybe a light pink.

1 Like

That’s fine :slight_smile:

ok. the screenshots are coming! thank you so much!!

2 Likes

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, but do you know how to ss on laptops lol I can’t figure it out

1 Like

RIght click one character it copy image come back over to post and hit past do that to all and send in one massage :slight_smile:

lol thankss

The third character is the mc

1 Like

OKay :slight_smile: I’ll start soon

Thank you so much!!! xoxo

1 Like

I’m working on it I promise😊

1 Like

ok thank you! I’m not really in a rush i probably won’t be ready to publish until at least the end of next week. Just let me know if you have any questions, :smiley:

1 Like

:blush: okay