Looking for artist(s)!

Hi. I’m Winter. :snowflake: : :wave:

I’m looking for an artist/artists to do backgrounds, edit backgrounds, make me covers, splashes and anything else.

If you’re interested, comment or PM me. If you have any examples of your work, send me them if you don’t mind. If you have any questions, let me know! I could help you with something in return, such as: directing, outfits, and characters.

If you help me, you will definitely get credit! I look forward to working with an amazing artist out there! :wink:

Thanks,
Winter! :heart:

Thanks @Ryan I wasn’t sure where it was meant to go. :slight_smile:

No worries! I know it can get confusing :slight_smile: Community Resources is the new happy home for art requests so should be the best place to find some killer art for your stories! :v:t2:

Hello, I’d love to help out with covers/splashes/backgrounds. Covers and splashes I can do easily, however when it comes to backgrounds it depends on how complex it is. (Like if you want a plain image vs. having certain objects photoshopped in)

Thank you so much! I’d love your help. I’ll PM you my first request. No need to rush doing it though. :wink:

Do you have any examples of your work?

Awesome! I’ll send you some examples of my work through PM. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I’ll send you my splash details once you send the examples. :slight_smile:

Hey, it’s Jellyfish. I messaged you with your cover quite a few days ago but I never a reply. If you want to check it out, I’m just making sure you know that its finished on the old forum :slight_smile:

Yes, I replied and have added it to my Rivals story. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Oh, I’m sorry! I totally got the wrong person, lol! I meant this for someone else but apparently I thought it was you :joy:

Don’t worry about it! :smile:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: