Looking for Artist

Hey guys,

I am looking for an artist that can do artwork to the standard of epy.karina on instagram not sure if she uses the forum.

Obviously I am willing to pay for your work (which will mean end result will not have watermark/signature on the artwork (of course you will be mentioned on my end credits and if i post to instagram) but if uploaded on your social media or portfolios it will have the watermark/signature)

1 Like

Episode diamonds would love to help what are the deatils

examples are here

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/official-episode-diamonds-art-request-thread-new-and-improve-examples/41067/419

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

if you’re looking for artwork as professional as epy.karina, i would suggest looking for real artists (people who do realistic art), because other than her and a few others on instagram i haven’t see any that match her style.

1 Like

I already have some who does other work for me but im really wanting to find someone who actually does episode style

1 Like

My style is probably a stretch from what you’re looking for. Hope you find the one.
Wait are you looking for an art scene artist or a cover maker? Just curious.

2 Likes

Granolias show more of your amaze balls examples!

1 Like

Haha thank you! You’re too kind. :hugs:

1 Like

Your PP for example, s amazing af!

1 Like

you might just have to use someone who’s work differs from epy.karina, and is quite different.

but the artists are super talented, regardless of their style! @granolias for example. her art is amazing. i’m sure she would love to make an art scene for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes there are very talented artists.

But I am after a specific style I don’t exactly want to go and pay for something I’m not after.

I made these. Not sure if this is what you’re looking for :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

It’s pretty cute :heart:

1 Like

GORGEOUS:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

good job niah

1 Like

Awesome edits by both you and @granolias , but unfortunately no that’s not what I’m looking for.

did you look at my thread

Yes I did, unfortunately you don’t have the style I am after.