Looking for artists again

Once again, I’m looking for anyone doing commissions/requests for art scenes. This will be for the large cover for my current episode story and will feature an LGBT couple. As I’ve recently had issues with scammers and have lost money as a result:

• I will only pay through Paypal or any app that has a refund option
  • I would like to see proof of artwork other than just a screenshot (e.g. a video of a drawing timeline)
  • If you link me to an Instagram page with no content and only a handful of followers, I’m less likely to believe you’re genuine and will not proceed with you any further.

I don’t have a budget, though any commissions under $100 would be preferable. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

4 Likes

@caitlindrewthis is amazing her prices are pretty decent as well

@KylieJay is another one.

1 Like

Here are some artists I love/worded with—

Login • Instagram ( currently having a sale )

Login • Instagram ( their commissions are currently closed I believe, BUT thought I would link it since they make amazing art and constantly make LGTBQ+ art )

If you want more just PM I have a bunch :slight_smile:

thank you for the tag :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

if you’d like to work with me again just send me a dm <3

2 Likes

Hey, you can check my thread for examples and prices!
For new and kore examples you can reach my insta. (As I didn’t updated my thread with new examples yet… lol)

My insta. @/tessa_art.28

You can look into timelapse in my IGTV :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have like 2 or 3 I guess :relieved:

Hope to hear from u soon. :heart:

Messaged you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi! I have my commisions open :relaxed: Login • Instagram

Examples

Prices

Hey hun :blush: I do art scenes and covers and already worked with a few Episode writers on their pieces. I use PayPal business and Fiverr.

My prices:

•Potrait 15$
•Half body 20$
•Full body 25$

Uploading: Illustration33 (2).png…