Looking for Artists! Covers Needed!

Hello Everyone!!

I’m looking for a large and small cover art for my second story Is This Me.
I’m not sure how it all works but if you send me a message and we can go over the details.
This is the character you would be working with.

Thank you so much!! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

hey angel, i’m sure that one of the artists at one of these art shops could make you one! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

no problem deedee :pleading_face:

1 Like

if you dont know how it works I recomand reading this forum

1 Like

I’m not trying to disrespect anyone. I understand art takes time and hard work. I’m only looking for artists since I do not know any. I hope this thread doesn’t anger anyone, just looking for a little guidance.

Thank You!

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I can help you with them…

1 Like

Thank you. I think I found someone to help me but thank you for your offer to help! :heart:

1 Like

Hi ! I can help u ! We do FREE ART U just need to dm me on IG @episode_sories_by.me or @s.s_episode :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hello I’m taking Commissions
Incase you are interested :blush:

My examples for realistic

One full body would be 35usd and two full bodies 45usd
One character hip upwards would be 30usd and two character 40usd
One character bust up 25usd and two characters 35usd

My examples for cartoonish

One full body 25 usd and two full body 30usd
One character hip up 22usd and two characters 27usd
One character bust up 19usd two characters 24usd

My Instagram is epii.jessica :blush:

hello!! I’m kira. i would love to help.
here are examples of my work.

for more of my artwork visit me on instagram @silexandula. feel free to dm me for more info / if you have any questions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
i do comissioned art by the way.

1 Like

Hey, I’m not sure if you still need cover art, but I would be happy to help you with any other art for your story!

Here’s my art shop :teddy_bear:
𝕲𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖞𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕! {open & free}

1 Like