Looking for artists [LL; Free]

I’ve been searching for an artist for quite a long now… I had one some time ago, but I never got the requested piece and they’re now ignoring me (Thanks for that :expressionless:), so I have to search again.

First of all, I know about @/M_H_C_Episode topic with every art shop, so please don’t sent a link to that thread or tell me there’s this thread!
I’m just not in the mood to search through every single art shop. since I do know what type of art-style I’m looking for.
And before anyone asks, I’m looking for free art!

So basic things about the art I want to request then:

• Limelight
  • Two char. (Both female)
  • Both char. are supposed to be seen from behind
  • No Deadline

Art styles I’m not interested in:

• Non-Shaded Art
  • Anime/Cartoon Styles
  • Edited Stuff

If you sent a link to a art shop, please tell which of the members is an artist who’s doing the things I’m looking for!

3 Likes

Hey! Just wondering, are you looking for it to be realistic or episode style? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

As long as it’s not one of the things I’ve written above, I don’t really care about that

2 Likes

Okay!

2 Likes

I think I can help you. If you want to see example of my art work you can PM me

2 Likes

You can request in my art shop :wink:

1 Like

Hey there I can always help u for that if u still up just pm me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

U can also visit my shop :purple_heart:

2 Likes

There are great artshops

3 Likes

I know, but like I explained above, I’m looking for specific art styles and I’m not in the mood to check every single art shop

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Hey! Here are some of my examples! If you were to request from me, I do need to let you know that I am currently working on some requests so I’ll need some time to finish those first :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Examples

3 Likes

Your examples are amazing, can I PM you with my request?

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

Wow :pleading_face: your art’s are amazing :relieved::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes