Looking for artists TO COLLAB WITH AND HELP LEARN DRAWING!

Hey there lovelies!
I’m Madison :innocent:

From all the time that i am here i’ve seen so many artists who do amazing art!
The styles! By god they are all gorgeous!

So i wanted to learn some art cause the art i draw now sucks :laughing:

i think i can improve!

I’ve seen this same what same thread done by the amazing @Zensthetic
And i though that it would be rude if i asked to learn there.

I want to learn semi-realistic or realistic art that would improve my drawing skills!
But any other style is welcome too!

I want to learn both INK and LL and your style too!

Fill out this form so that i know what timezone and app you are using :blush:

1. name
  2. place
  3. 3to 4 examples
  4. app u use?
  5. are u active here?

if this does flop thennnnn… You never saw this :laughing:

So if anyone wants to help a girl out :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

IF YOU ARE USINGS APPS LIKE PROCREATE. ITS ALRIGHT YOU CAN GIVE ME TIPS FOR SHADING AND ILL TRY THE SAME ON IBIS PAINT X!

tags! (sorry if you dont wanna be tagged)

@SWEET_MELODY @v.h_episode @pilot @Madam_Pilot_Writer @PrincessAnu @SofiaxD @krys.tal_arts @the.fallen.archangel @Ebony2

xxx
-Madison :heart:

11 Likes

@caitlindrewthis @Aysaa

1 Like
  1. name - SWEET_MELODY /SAMRIDDHI

2. place - INDIA

3. 3to 4 examples-

4. app u use? Ibispaint x

5. are u active here? Yep a lot :joy:

2 Likes

Awesome!
Gorgeous examples!
I’ll PM you rn!

2 Likes

Ty :heart:

1 Like
  1. Ness (Vanessa)
  2. Germany

1. All the examples were made with Ibis Paint, but I’m not longer working with it, instead now I use Krita and a graphic tablet

2. Yes.

2 Likes

beautiful examples!
Is it ok if i ask you some advice or tips on how you do skin colouring on ibis paint?

2 Likes

Yes sure

2 Likes

Alright so…

First of all when it comes to skin tones, I prefer to use the color code from the little squares
Here you can find them
After that I use this as the base color, but I use a color which is a bit darker than the base with that paint the parts of the skin where parts which doesn’t belong together. Like for example the head and the neck, or a finger which is in between two other fingers.
To make a color darker don’t just turn the brightness down do also change the hue a bit too. If you don’t it gives the color a ‘muddy’ look.
The next step is I use the darkest color again but I set the layer to Multiply and draw the shadow. Like underneath the head falling on the neck or underneath some loose clothes.
After that you choose the darkest color you choose for the first layer or shading (Normally I use the base color, the darker base color, one shading tone. a shading tone which is darker than the other one, a lighter color and three others which I’ll explain later and that are all colors I use for the skin).
As soon as you did that you use the other shading tone to make a line between the not shaded and already shaded parts to make it look more smooth.
After that you use the light color to set some highlights.
Then you take the base to and change the hue to a red, a orange and a yellow tone. You add the red where the most light is, Like the nose, cheeks, ears, fingertips, etc.
The yellow tone you use for spots which don’t have that much light, like the forehead, the arms, etc.
The orange you use for spots which are a bit dark, like not exactly the shadows but close to it.
When I’m done with that use the base color and and add some final highlights with the Add effect.

Let me know if you want to know some more things which also focus on more than just the skin let me know. I just thought it is the most important part of the drawing and it takes to most amount of time.

3 Likes

thanks for the tag!

1 Like