Looking for Backgrounds or drives

Hey Guys!
So I’m looking for good google drives for free and I WILL 100% CREDIT :relaxed:
Could really use the help!!! :roll_eyes: Back ground searching is hard!

I’m looking for a specific backgrounds I’ll list what I need below All day backgrounds as I can make them into night backgrounds myself :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
This really means a lot Please send me a message of google drives or list anyone below or If you own any that you think might fit for what I’m asking please list below!!!

Girls house
Girls Posh Back-garden
Girls Posh Patio with poolside
Girls Posh apartment living room with city background if window is in it and possible TV in it or somewhere where I can use a TV light overlay in the corner
Hallway like a house hallway with the bedroom rooms on either side if you know what I mean
A Posh girl House Reception type of thing with a straight staircase in
Home Office for a women
Posh female bathroom with shower and bath that can be made into overlays took make it look like people are in them

Male Apartment Bachelor type of man with money
Another Back garden / Patio with pool for a male house Like a bachelor type of house
Living room something classy and dark for a male
Classy Kitchen
Bedroom for a older male posh like with balcony window in angle if possible
Home office for male
Closet for a male something really fancy
BATHROOM for a male shower only
Maybe a posh opening hallway before living room when first enter the house

This really means a lot ill accept any help and credit and look at all links Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Already got the male closet Sorry!! :relaxed:

Here’s mine:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-0PuXcyAP2_LIYOtZhrN2090xdlIB-sB?usp=sharing

4 Likes

I’d also recommend @/FlowerGriefer’s bg thread!

1 Like

Just to let u know,

a lot of background/overlay creators do not allow edits to be made to their backgrounds/overlays so u wouldn’t be allowed to change them to night (:

Thank you I’ll ask for permission obviously it’s only right and the correct credit will be given Thank you for telling me tho as I didn’t really think about that

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :orange_heart:

1 Like

Still looking if anyone knows anymore drives

Hi!

I’m a background finder, these are from pixabay and pexels. No credit needed, but I would appreciate if you share the link to other people if it’s useful <333

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/18nRjsntLwSFdj9mAAyghSh-y2xatS98t

2 Likes

@Jl_writes has some fab backgrounds on her drive :heart:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/mobile/folders/1VUlpnM4lPFgn2WY-ehuKmPh0jDAbYnzg/1Etcu48GBayYgtAXUK7xPHtbxohU9eZKe?usp=sharing&sort=13&direction=a

2 Likes

I have a drive, there’s some of my examples on this thread:
Cheyara Skadi Background Thread

You can see more and all info on how to gain access on my Instagram @ cheyara_writes58

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! @Cheyara_Skadi @kiki.writes.things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :orange_heart: I really appericate this help!!!

Thank you so much I will definitely check these websites out!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hey are they copy right free?