Looking For Bedroom and Custom Backgrounds!

Hello! I am a writer, working on my first story and I am in a serious need of backgrounds, I need a bedroom background for girls where I can pan fully, and a side view too. I prefer the bedroom to be like a bad-ass style, like a bad rich girl secretly soft hearted style, or mafia. It can also be a different style, I just want it to look like a rich bad girl’s bedroom, or even modern. I am also searching for a teenage softie girl bedrooms, just show me bedrooms with details I wanted would be nice. I would like to see what you have or any examples. Any other type of backgrounds would be nice too. I would also love it if I could get a background where the characters are on the bed doing animations and talking, like front view not just laying. I’d really like a day and version of it too please, and can there be a bedroom door that can be shut or open.

Thank you so much for your time reading this! If you need more details or questions, ask away!

Brianna Marie

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rGwUbRImYwsuapmPWrqwNjC5PzVxSAwu
Here’s the link to my drive I hope it will be of some help :two_hearts::blush:
U can credit using my Instagram handle epii.jessica

3 Likes

It’s not what I’m looking for exactly, but thank you so much! You make amazing backgrounds! If I end up using them, I’ll credit you for sure!

1 Like

Sure😊

1 Like

I made this thread with a bunch of helpful links to different threads/websites for coding - incuding links to places to find backgrounds and art supplies :heart:

I hope this might help!!

1 Like

That’s helpful, thank you!

1 Like