Looking for Beta Buddies!

Hi friends!

I’m looking for a few people to beta-read a story I’m writing (and possibly more in the future if we find we work well together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ) Obviously I’m keen to read your stories for you as well. We could be a lil writing team! Ideally I’d like somebody who’s not afraid to be nitpicky. You’d be the last line of defense before the story is published and I really want to put my best possible work forward.

The genre of this story is fantasy and I typically write within the genre, so people who are interested in these types of stories would be ideal. My story called “Solstice” is an environmental fantasy about fairies. So, if you’re interested, drop a comment.

Thanks! -Birdie

3 Likes

Hey, I love fantasy stories and I would definitely like to read the story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome to the community honey :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope you enjoy here :innocent: and that Birdie :joy: I remember it from the Private lessons :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank-you!! I’m stoked to be here :blob_hearts:
Would you want to connect on insta? Or is there another way you’d prefer I send you the link? Thanks again for replying so quickly, I’m feeling lotsa love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You can message me on Instagram~ @tara_writes_episode :innocent:

2 Likes

If you need more readers, I’d be glad to help.

Instagram: LaurelleE27_author

2 Likes

Can i helpp i read almost the whole fantasy shelf soo :eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds like you know what you’re doing! My insta is @hummingbirdfiction shoot me a DM and I’ll send you the link :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.