Looking for beta reader/rewiwe for new fantasy story,

I am working on a new fantasy story and really want a beta reader to tell me how to improve it and what they think of the plot and pase.

the cover

note that non of the chapters is finished. I miss the animation in some places. speech bubbles have not been touch. some of the directing might be wrong

READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT
And some people may know I am not English and I am also dyslexic. I have not been grammar checking the story. I will do it before I published it. and I also is gonna have a second person read it over to make sure their aren’t any mistakes. so please look pass the grammar mistakes in the story. the reason I haven’t done is that its takes a lot of time. and I might rewrite some scenes and I dont wanna spend and hour grammar check a scene and then completely rewrite it. so please do not mention the grammar I know there is no need to tell me.

also th cc temple has not been added. and with all choices please pick the first one because well with most I havent made the second one

1 Like

please comment then I will send you the link

Send it.

1 Like

Hi! I would be happy to be a beta reader

1 Like

I’m in if your still up for it

sure non of the others have give me the rewiew yet

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.