Looking for BETA READERS for my story before I post it

Hi everyone,

I wrote a story a few years back in the ink form. It did okay, but I really wanted to redo it, as well as switch it over to limelight. Well, I have the first 5 episodes done; and would love to know what you think! Let me know if you’re interested in reading so I can send you the link. I really look forward to everyone’s feedback.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I do commissioned proofreading & beta reading dear with a cheap price

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/hell-queens-commissioned-proofreading-spot/504615/2

1 Like

I’ll help! (for free :grin:)

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for beta-reading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi everyone!

I have the first 5 episodes of my story “The Assistant” written, and would love to hear your thoughts about it before I fully release it for everyone to read. DM me if you would like the link.

Mia grew up in a small town in rural Pennsylvania; far away from the glitz and glamour you see on the big screen. However; a chance of a lifetime is about to turn her life upside down.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I can give a review but I am brutal honest. I will point out the mistakes, if there is any

Also can I send it over insta?

1 Like

.;o will_do 4 fr33+==

I can help you for free too :hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.