Looking for beta readers! :)

Hi guys. I just finished episode 2 of my story “The Perfect Flaw” and I hope to find a beta reader(-s) to look over the story and help me with grammar :iphone::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Description: Faye hopes going to college she’ll leave her past and deep deadly secret behind, but turns out It’ll be a disaster. For someone knowing her flaw is an advantage.

:love_letter:
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5155193874087936

3 Likes

I can help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can help if you don’t mind sending me a work document of your dialogue/script so that I can get it back to you faster :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. Thank you! :blush:
I’ll contact you you later because of my exam, and I need to edit script a little

1 Like

Hi, sorry for being nosy but I just wanted to say I hope you publish this soon so I can add it to my favorites and come back to it to continue reading it😅 I love it so far lol Faye is too adorable!

1 Like

Aww, that’s really nice to hear :tipping_hand_woman:t2:
Thank you for reading my story!:heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

I’m here to help!!!

2 Likes

Hey there :slight_smile:
Would you like to read first two episodes of my story (not the 3rd, I’m working on it) and tell me your opinion about it?
I need a little help with grammar and other details :slight_smile:
Thank u in advance!

Hi, it would be very helpful, if you could read first 2 episodes of my story and tell me your opinion about it. Thank you in advance!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Link me your story and I’ll get to it

Hey, I’ve started ch.1 just now and the DAD seems like he’s floating when he walks towars FAYE. Btw, the tattoo on the thigh is the perfect flaw itself eheh :D.
FAYE: It’s okay, really rather than FAYE: It’s really okay <-maybe???
Also there was droolling instead of drooling with just 1 L.
Oh and when entering the dorm room, the box disappears.
When saying an ordinal number, always but the before said number, example the first party, the second time.
Aaaand I like the story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!:v:t2:This is really helpful :tipping_hand_woman:t2:
I’ll work on it tomorrow

1 Like