Looking for Character ideas! (LL)

Hi!

I am having a hard time coming up with character ideas ;

I am looking for character ideas for the story that I am working on called “Time” (title is subject to change)

So without spoiling the story: The basic idea is that my MC (Nova) is able to see when the people around her are going to die.

I am looking for character ideas meaning; Their name, how the character looks as well as a little bit of their personality!

I need a male character that will be the best friend to the LI and a female character that will be in a majority of the episodes.

Also looking for background characters.

Side Question: I have played Episodes a lot, and have noticed that in the majority of them there is more than one LI, do people prefer to have more than one LI?

1 Like

Some people prefer two because they don‘t want to date someone that they don‘t like. For me it really doesn‘t whether a story has one or more Li.

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

LL

Personality: Outgoing, smart, fun, kind, caring, strong, and enjoy teasing people for fun

OutfitsKai

Personality: Easygoing, funny, fun, silly, cool, helpful, and charming

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, short temper, fighter, bad@ss, and overprotective

OutfitsHaru

Personality: Unfriendly, quiet, loner, blunt, smart, sometimes nerdy, listener, give adivce, and he can be nice if no one annoy him

Personality: Cheerful, cute, innocent, two faces, flirty, seduce, partygirl, and likes to get attention

OutfitsNaoki

TattooNaoki

Personality: Friendly, awakard, calm, serious, helpful, kind hearted, and likes to cook

she is sweet and kind but also doesn’t take crap from people hope to hear back have a good day or have a good bight you can do whatever you want to mine have fun with it

2 Likes

She can be a bit of a diva at times but she’s kind and
friendly until you give her a reason to hate you. Then
she will do anything she can to go against you.

Here’s a male character :slight_smile:
His personality is spunky, loud, but a really good heart when you get to know him.

do whatever you want to the outfit :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.