Looking for character ideas!

Hi I am looking for characters for my story “The Reapers Daughter” (This story is in LL). This story is a typical gang love story with a twist. Matthew is a gang leader and saves a girl (Jayda) who has had a rough life and so has Matthew, but as they thought it was getting easier an assassin is out there and ready for revenge. I was wondering if some amazingly kind people would give me the following:

STORY IS IN LL

Name of character:

Nicknames:

Description of said character:

Clothing:

Role (This is an option for you to choice a role/ give me an idea):

Anything else I should know:

Credit:

ALSO YOU WILL BE GIVEN CREDIT FOR ANY IDEAS GIVEN OR CHARACTERS GIVEN, just make sure you give me a credit name

Thanks everyone! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since it doesn’t fit anywhere else. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there! I would love to be a part of your story!

Name of character: Roshni Patel

Description of said character: She’s outgoing, friendly, and compassionate. She’s also very loyal to her friends.

Skin tone: Rose 04
Eyebrows: Arched Natural (black)
Hair: Long Feathered (black)
Eyes: Long Downturned Wide (brown black)
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Round Broad
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (pink warm matte)

Clothing: Her character is very stylish and fashionable so you can choose any type of outfit that fits that description.
But if you would like me to choose an outfit, I can do that too :blush:

Role (This is an option for you to choice a role/ give me an idea): I was thinking maybe she could be Jayda’s best friend?

Anything else I should know: If possible, can she have a love interest too? Maybe he can also be a part of the gang :joy:
If you think its a good idea, I can create him too if you like.

Credit: I don’t have instagram so you can just credit me as my name from the forums @manand61 :blush:

1 Like

Perfect! And I would love for you to create him! His skin would have to be Neutral 2 because I have an idea of who he will be related too. :wink:

Also any nicknames for Roshni?

1 Like

Great! I think I have an idea of who he is related to as well :joy: :grin:

For nicknames, do you mean like a nickname that her love interest calls her or that her family calls her?

1 Like

Okay and like family/friend nicknames.

Got it. I’ll send that and the love interest in a minute :blush:

Okay sounds good. I have to go so ill be back to check in about a half hour.

No problem

Name: Mya

Nickname: none

Description: Brow: arched natural (blackjet)

Hair: hair flip (black jet)

Eyes: round downturned wide (aqua blue)

Face: diamond

Nose: Grecian soft

Lips: full heart pouty (rose light nude matte)

Clothing: Top: twist top tank bottom grey light

Bottom: waterproof black pants leather grey cool

Footwear: flat lace up sneakers canvas grey black

Accessories: circular patterned gold choker metal gunmetal grey, woven bracelet metal accents Leather grey black

Role: I don’t mind

Anything else: she’s a baddy and sassy

Credit: @mya.writes2019

1 Like

Name of Character: Zara
Nicknames: Milky Way
Description of said character: She is smart, funny, artistic, weird, and introverted.
Role: Jayda’s really close friend perhaps?
Clothing: Since she is a Muslim, she doesn’t wear the hijab, she can’t wear shorts, no crop tops, no sleeveless shirt, and no sleeves shirt.
Skin tone: Copper 02
Eyebrow Shape: Arched Natural
Eyebrow color: Deep Brown
Hair: Straight Medium
Hair Color: Deep Brown
Eye Shape: Deepest Almond
Eye Color: Brown Black
Face Shape: Diamond Long
Nose Shape: Round Button
Lip Shape: Small Heart
Lip Shape Color: Fair Gold Matte
Credits: I have Instagram but I only allow people who go to my school or people that I know in person since it is a personal account.
Extra Information: The reason why her nickname is Milky Way is that she is really interested in astronomy and talks about it a lot, so her friends call her Milky Way and she doesn’t care about it.
Sorry if I’m giving you a lot of information if you are struggling with the character with the outfits then I can help you with that.

1 Like

Ok so her nickname can be Bunny :joy: :woman_shrugging:t4:

And here’s the info for the love interest:

Skin tone: Neutral 02
Eyebrows: Arched Medium (deep brown)
Hair: Medium Side Curls (deep brown)
Eyes: Deepset Heavy Lid (hazel)
Face: Male Generic
Nose: Grecian Narrow
Lips: Medium Straight Natural (rose light nude matte)

His name and outfit can be up to you :blush:
Also, I would like earrings and a tattoo on him if possible.

1 Like

Can you give me a couple of outfits please?

Thanks

Thank you

I can do a tattoo. You will just have to choose which one you would like.

1 Like

Hey it would be cool to be in your story :wink:

Name: Maanavi Bhangi

Nicknames: Vi

Description: Rose 4 skin tone, eyebrows Arched Thick Styled (black), Hair Flip (black), deepset downturned eyes (black), diamond defined contour, defined natural, full round pouty lips (red deep matte)

Clothing: Aiko Crop Top Cotten Neutral Black, diamond cluster earcuff earring ruby, woven bracelet metal accents red rose, high top sneakers cotton black white, silver cuff leggings spandex gray black, moto jacket sleeve zipper leather red cherry

Role: maybe a super badass chick that’s part of the gang? she doesn’t take shit from anyone and is super independent.

Anything else I should know: super sarcastic, witty, apathetic, passive aggressive, extremely pessimistic

Credit: @zapcatini.episode on insta

1 Like

Ok, I’ll choose the dagger and roses arm tattoo

Thank you

Okay thanks