Looking for Co-Author! Fantasy Story-

Hi! :blob_sun:
My Name is @AStories. I wanted to do a fantasy story with Hispanic influence. Maybe even some British influence. I am new to scripting and will need help and of course credit will go to the co-author. Please PM me. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to help you with scripting!!!

1 Like

Yes thank you! What do you need to be able
To help me with this? I will
Give you the idea of the story, feel free to suggest ideas

1 Like

Okay! idk what I need, if you need help with coding I can help you!

Hi, Okay so I will tell you the idea of the story and we can figure out the coding stuff and everything okay? I will get back to you as soon as i can because i am in college and in the middle of finals week.

1 Like

Okay! that’s alright…looking forward to it :relaxed:

1 Like

My idea for the story is that it’s 4 friends. 3 girls,1 guy. The main character is not from our world and is a princess in other world. But she was taken as a child and left at the doorstep of this couple. She was supposed to marry a princes from a neighboring kingdom. Like they’re best friends and everything.

So I need help with the first scene ideas and clothing choice codes and hairstyle and makeup. But I’m limiting customization because of the art going into the story and everything

1 Like

I like that so far! For the clothing choice…since the MC was taken in from another family not her own…is the family rich? what class is the family? I think the hair should be, well my favorite is Wavy Princess Braid, but, you can do a hairstyle that fits her, i guess!

That’s fine with me for limiting customization. What is your thought for the first scene?

I think the for the first scene you could have a flash back of how she ended up on the doorstep. And then you can do a scene on present day. And show her daily life right now, her routines!
Idk tho lol?!?

1 Like

Love it. Do we just message here to discuss the coding ?

1 Like

Yeah! I don’t really use Instagram/DM’s!!! would google hangout be an option? if not episode forums is fine with me!

I can do here. I don’t use social media so lol.

1 Like

Okay! let me know if you are struggling with the coding or anything!!! :relaxed:

1 Like

yes ofc. I will also put your name for the credits as well. How do I do a flashback?

1 Like

the coding is…

@transition fade out white 3
or
@transition fade in white 3

You don’t have to do fade in/fade out
Also there are different color,
Blue
Pink
White
Black
Gray
Green
Red Yellow
Orange
Magenta

The different transitions are…
@transition fade in

@transition fade out

@transition iris in

@transition iris out

@transition shade up

@transition shade down

@transition curtain in_left

@transition curtain out_left

@transition curtain in_right

@transition curtain out_right

@transition curtain in_top

@transition curtain out_top

@transition curtain in_bottom

@transition curtain out_bottom

1 Like

:blob_sun: Yay thank you. I will get back to you when I need more help which will probably be soon lol
also is there a avatar you have that i can use in the story so the readers can see we are the authors?

1 Like

Yeah!
Here’s my character…

You can change the outfit!

1 Like

love it! okay i will make sure to tell the artist we have working with us to put you there.

1 Like

to do overlays and add images into the stories, How would I do so?

1 Like

Here’s an example!

INT. BEDROOM - DAY with OVERLAY (replace "OVERLAY" with the name of the overlay)
@MARGRET enters from left to upscreen right
@MARGRET faces right
1 Like