Looking for co-author

Hello there. I write stories on Wattpad, and love reading Episode stories! I have some ideas for my own stories, and even have one that I sort of started, but don’t like the direction I’ve taken it in. I only have 2 and half episodes written on that one, but also have other ideas I would like to put to good use. I’m looking for someone who would be willing to be like a co-author, possibly someone who has written their fair share of stories on Episode. If there’s anyone out there who’d be willing to help, I’d appreciate it very much. I’m still also learning the direction commands and I would love to learn how to use different backgrounds and such. Just send me a message and I promise I’ll get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

Hey, I think I could help you

Moved to Find a Writing Partner section! :v:t2:

That would be amazing. Thank you. Since I’m new to the writing part of this site, how would I begin? Do I share what I have with you and we go from there? I’d love to get ideas as well to improve on the story I’ve been trying to work on. :slight_smile:

Sounds good

Awesome. I will be online again later tonight and will send you what I have. Your input would be greatly appreciated and thanks again for offering to help me.

No problem

So it’s looking like I may have to wait till tomorrow or possibly Thursday. We had a slight power outage that may or may not have messed up our modem, but whatever the case, I can’t get online right now except on my phone (4G and unlimited data). I’ll message you again as soon as the problem is resolved.

Take your time :wink:

I’ve hit a roadblock here. I have tons of ideas as to where I want this to go, but I think I may have to go back and edit the first two episodes before I continue. I also need help with the coding or direction, like how to apply choices and maybe fix up the kissing parts a little. In certain spots it looks like they aren’t even touching. LOL. I think working with someone else who is a little more experienced is just what I’ve been needing, which is why I haven’t been able to take this any further. I apologize if I’ve been thanking you too much, but I really really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

No problem

Sorry I’ve been missing lately. Been having some personal issues that needed to be addressed. I’m back now, though. Did you get a chance to look at what I had so far? I’m looking forward to continuing the story with any input you can give. Hope you’ve been well!

Hey there! It’s Good that you want to continue the story. I’ve read it and I think that It’s a good story but there are a few things you have to fix

I figured as much. Share some of your ideas for editing with me and we’ll fix it up together. Then I’ll see where we’re at and continue the plot. I appreciate your assistance! :wink: