Looking for Co-Writer ASAP

I’m currently writing my first story using Limelight. I would love to have another creative brain work on the story with me. I’m 17, so if you are close to my age that would be awesome! I’m not very skilled with directing yet, so if you have good experience with it it could increase your chances of being picked. You can let me know on here if you’e interested, or on instagram @episode.baby! (If you want a fast reply I suggest Instagram. ) If you are from a country outside of the U.S. it may be hard for me to write with you, as time changes are a thing and I don’t want to be sleeping while you’re awake. :grin: If you have any stories out, let me know and I will gladly read them so I can get a feel for what kind of writer you are. Credit given at the end of each episode!

“Famed” is about a college student in her senior year who gets involved with the the right (or wrong?) guy. This man just so happens to be famous. She has to lead a double life, one in which she is still a regular adult, and another in which she is famous. Will she fall in the love with the fame? Or will it destroy her.

bump!

hey! I know I’m not that experienced but I am also looking for a writing partner. I have a few things that I’ve written before but never published. I am also a couple years younger than you but I live in the U.S. and I would love to write with you.

I’ll help gladly!

Hi.

I’m 15, almost 16 and i live in Asutralia. I’d love to help you write your story, I’m not good with directing but i can proofread, edit, make outfits, characters and test out the story if you do decide to choose me.

My ig is @ahan.aa if you want to dm me there