Looking for Co-Writer(s) to Assist with an Amazing Story

Hey Guys, my name is Silver I’m new here. I’m looking for a Co- Writer for a pretty big and Interesting Episodic Story I’ve been writing for some time time now. Titled “To be a Lightworker.” This story would take you on a pretty intense and emotional roller coaster but the thing is, I can’t see very much. I’m pretty sure I’m not going blind. But because of it, I really need assistance. And also I would love to expand my story board with fresh new perspective/view points. Please Hit me up. I promise you, You would absolutely Love this story and would not be let down.

Hello,
I’m sorry to hear about your eyes. I would love to help. I am not so experienced in episode stories but I am learning, but I love writing and storytelling and I would love to help your story get told!

Of Course I will. I’d Love to have you On Board

Thank you so much Much. I’d Love to have you On Board. I haven’t gotten the chance to transfer what I have writing up on book into the computer but I’d do it right now, and give you the Synopsis of what the story is about and to what extent I need a Co writer’s edit.

I’d put the link to a google doc’s page. So that You and Parda can read the Synopsis.

1 Like

If you want to discuss this more then feel free to send a DM, although I can’t talk so much more right now since it’s 1 in the morning in my timezone

Sure!

What country are you from?

Same here, USA, NJ.

Hey guys so I finally typed enough that I believe would help you understand the story. I’d be posting the Link Right now. Click on it read to your heart’s content . Feel free to edit, lea e comment and or ask questions. I’m down to hear ANYTHING you guys have to say. I Love you guys so much for doing this with me. Thank you,

here’s the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/161Jq7g7qaO6qW00pvWZZUtDsnYvlTTd1MkZdl0Zra9s/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

I’m coule also help if you need an extra hand.

I’m Alex, I’d love to help! What style are you thinking?

I am from Sweden, if you feel like you can work with the time difference then I would love to help

Of Course, Please do assist. I welcome you.

Yes please. Do Assist. Click on the link up above and visit the google doc’s page. I’ve been having trouble logging in to the Forum site since morning something with the site wasn’t letting it load up even when I troubleshoot it. Please do meet me up on google doc’s page just in case it should happen again.

Hello Alex. I don’t particularly have any style in mind perhaps you can be the one to assist with that. Click on the link up above and visit the google doc’s page. I’ve been having trouble logging in to the Forum site since morning something with the site wasn’t letting it load up even when I troubleshoot it. do meet me up on google doc’s page just in case it should happen again and read all about the story is about. Thanks

Your story seems to be really good! I read it again today, I was way to tired the first time I read it to understand ANYTHING

Parda, do you have WhatsApp or any other means I can keep in touch with you besides here? I would really appreciate it. especially from someone that thinks my story is “Really good!” :blush: :smile: thank you…

1 Like

For now it’s simply just rough draft. But I’d do my best to tell it well, in a way that is clear for all to understand.

Sorry for a late reply. I have instagram and discord that I use often, if you want to I could send my name in DM