Looking for coding tips, customization template, art, and available writing partner!

Hellooo! I’ve been on episode for a fairly long time, but I’ve just recently started my own story. I really want to get as many recourses and supporters as I can, as I have high hopes for my story. If you or anyone you know could help me out, that’d be great! Things listed in the title, along with how to get over bumbs in code, better coding, ext
Also feel free to message me with any questions you have for writing! I’ve read enough stories to give some advice lmao.

Thanks! xx

8 Likes

Hey Dara has some great templates , guides as well as tips and tricks on her website . Dara’s helpful site

Another helpful resource is YouTube . Joseph Evans has some great step by step coding videos . Link to one of his videos

Another episode YouTuber that may help too
Link to one of her vids

Episode life has lots of great stuff too Episode life link

If you need help with coding pm and I can try to help out or point u in a direction of someone who might be able to

There are also great people on here to help out too if non of these things are what your looking for !

Hope this helps :blob_hearts: !

4 Likes

Hey, @Serenity.ep! Hope you are doing well :hugs::two_hearts:
@schittwriter has a card where he has resources for new authors →

Other than that, if you need a specific backgrounds/overlays, you can always ask the Episode Forums or you can find creators that might have them.
Here are some threads;

If you’re looking for artists (Idk if you want free art or not), I recommend the following ones;
@Vampira🖤 Vampi Art. OPEN FOR COMMISSION 🥀
@astaraelAstarael's Art Scene Commissions- OPEN
@Faintest
New Examples! Faintest's Commissions(Custom Backgrounds, Overlays, Art Covers & Scenes, etc.)
@Coco_Beans
🤎𝒞𝑜𝒸𝑜'𝓈 𝒜𝓇𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 🤎 (Cheap)
@behcuh
🍋 Behcuh's Art 🍋 - Commissions [CLOSED] - NEW: FREE ARTWORK AVAILABLE!
@Isabelaepisode
Art Commissions 🍀 - OPEN!
And now, there are some art shops available for edits, splashes, character cards (in case you need them):
@Salbat.Author
[AVAILABLE] Salbat's Help Center (coding help and guide, character cards, splashes, advice, etc.)
@Jpassen
Jpassen's and catniss Magic of Wonder ART SHOP Now Open

I apologize if you didn’t want to be tagged :sweat_smile:
And there are, for sure, more artists but I can’t think of anyone else atm :sweat_smile:

Hope you have a good day/evening/night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you for the tag and share!! :hearts:

1 Like

Thanks everyonee!!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I shall cherish you for tagging me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing my site. (:

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Tysm for suggestion my thread :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes