Looking for Community Writers! Promote Your Story Here!

Hey all! I recently returned to Episode after taking a small break. It seems the app has updated since then and I noticed it’s a bit harder to find community stories. I’ve never been a big fan of Episode Originals so, please feel free to post your stories on this thread so that I can check them out! Preferably not anything too romance focused. I look forward to reading your stories! :smile:

6 Likes

Hey, Thank you for this thread :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Beautiful cover made by : @Ankita :smiling_face::smiling_face:
Title : Rebellious Hearts
Episodes : 3 (ongoing)
Description : After running away from her past, Ivy finally returned. She crossed paths with the schools outcast , the type she’d always stay away from… But now she can’t stay away.
If you read I hope you like it, and if you don’t I hope you find what your looking for :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Hi hope you’re good :smiling_face: !! I published a story a few months ago (revamped now), if you’re interested don’t hesitate to take a look.
This is my first story so not everything is perfect :sweat_smile: but I hope that you will enjoy it.

Title: Thanks to you

Genre: Drama/Romance

Synopsis: Your brother dies and your family falls apart. Will Yasmina be able to overcome all this ? What secrets will she discover ? Who can she count on ?

MC: Yasmina
LI: Nate
Brother: Terence

Full CC
Choices matter

My Insta: astrid_author

1 Like

Feel free to check out mine if you’re interested. :smiling_face:

Title : Sora
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for this post. Here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 20 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

1 Like

Hello, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story if anyone wants to read it.

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 8-10 out now (11-12 coming soon)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

1 Like

Hey, welcome back! This is my first story and if you’re interested I’d love if you checked it out. :white_heart:

:star2:STORY: Amenable Ana

:star2:GENRE: Fantasy - Romance

:star2:DESCRIPTION: Born cursed with obedience, Princess Ana is under everyone’s spell. What happens when the sons of a rival kingdom are forced to move in, arranged by Ana’s once hesitant mother?

2 Likes

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of all my stories, none of which are too focused on romance. In fact, in a couple of them, you have the option to just be friends with the LIs so no romance develops if you choose. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Number of Episodes: 8 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Hi thanks for the thread ! Here’s my story :blush:

Marriage First, Love Later
A marriage of convenience story but in reverse :repeat:

CHAPTERS 1-3 OUT NOW !

Genre: Romance, Comedy, & Drama

Story Status: Ongoing

Includes: Advanced directing | 1 LI | Music & Sound

Link: Marriage First, Love Later

Instagram: @ storiesby.angel

Hey!

Title Sionnan’s Beloved

Author Name Krish Bhargav Murthy

No. of Episodes 2

Status Ongoing

Genre Adventure/Mystery

Style Limelight

PUBLISHED

Description The story revolves around Jasper, a brave and courageous young man who sets out across Avelorn to deliver a message from the Crown Prince, Draven, to Emperor and the Princess.

THANKS FOR THE THREAD. I WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTE MY STORY AND SHARE IT WITH YOU!

STORY: REFLECTION OF THE PAST
GENRE: ROMANCE
DESCRIPTION: Cassie, an independent driven woman, is reminded of her past life when triggered during a heated argument with her fiance. Is this the last draw of their relationship.
STYLE: LIMELIGHT
EPISODES: 1-3, ONGOING
I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING
Instagram:@empress.nas

1 Like

Hey BusyBee,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL)(IN REVAMP), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ (LL), ‘For HIS Sake’ (LL), ‘Double Trouble Love’ (INK, coming out soon) and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 2:

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Genre: LGBTQ

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 3:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 5:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 28 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 6:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

Hi! I just published my first story ever! Feel free to check it out. Thank you! It won’t let me add a link :frowning:

Title: Wednesday at Piscess

Description: When a new promising band secures their dream project with a prestigious fashion brand, what seemed to be the opportunity of their lives turns into a whirlwind of emotions…

Author Name : Alimac

No. of Episodes: 4

Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance

Title Death on the Beach
Author JAR Output ERROR
Genre Mystery/Comedy
Episodes 5 (ongoing)

Description A group of friends find a dead body on the beach. The suspicious death turns into a murder inquiry, friends become suspects and family drive the MC to therapy. Can you solve the mystery?

iPad compatible. Featured on Hidden Gems shelf, January 2023.

I have previews on Instagram.

Link to story.

My stories are in Apnoea and LOTTIE Startin From Me!
They’re both romance imprinted though! The first ones has so much more to it!