Looking for cover art, willing to put money towards it

Hi all, I used to create content around 6 years ago on Episode and I’m hoping to get back into it. I’ve been working on a passion project and I want to bring it to fruition. I have nothing more than the few characters I’m introducing in the first episode currently, but understand the general direction it is going in.

The general premise of this story (without giving too much away) is surrounding the life of Lina, who after her mother passes away discovers an old spellbook in the attic of her mothers home and after reading the incantation unlocks her abilities. I’ve attached the screenshots of Lina herself to establish what she looks like in my mind (will contain character creation). The title of this will be “But a Whisper”.

Screenshot_48
Screenshot_49

What I’m hoping to get from a talented artist here is a small and large cover featuring Lina with her finger to her lips like shushing someone and a small trail of magic leaving the top of her finger, lighting her face slightly. I want it to be of a fairly good quality which is why I’d be willing to put money towards this. I would like the title of the story “But a Whisper” on both covers in a font of your choice that matches the vibe of the image. The smaller cover Can be central and I’d like the larger cover to have the image of Lina either on the right or left with the title on the other side. If you’d could, it would also be amazing if you could think of a family symbol for the story as I don’t currently have this, but this depends on timing and whether it’s something you would like to do (you can send this separately for me to use in the story, I will give full credit in the episode to whoever creates the cover also).

Thanks for taking the time to read this, much appreciated and hope to hear from one of you soon!

3 Likes

Some commissioned artists are
@Faintest @Tesbie28 @Coco_Beans @caitlindrewthis @Vampira @heart.creates @ChocolateCheeze @astarael

@gigi_riag on insta. (Not sure if she has her commissions open atm )
@Ladymesk on insta

All of these amazing artist have amazing art creations and would highly recommend!

Sorry if u didn’t want to be tagged :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for the tag!

hiya my commissions are open if you’re interested :))

You can contact me here or on Instagram @caitlindrewthis

prices + info

some examples

You can find more examples here on my thread >> Caitlin’s Art Commissions [OPEN]

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thankyou for the tag :blush::revolving_hearts:

My commissions are open :heart:
For more u can reach out my insta. @tesbie_artz

I can do it for free if you what @joshua.episode

oop tagged :v (thanks babe <3)

Hi! I’m still perfecting my technique but

here's what I started fiddling around with tonight and

here’s a link to my page with more art and pricing examples.
Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks for tag
Dm me if you interested :heart:

Hiya I have pmed you !!

@Catniss Thank you so much for the tag! I am beholden to you. Yes, my commissions are open. I’m having a half off sale at the moment as well. PM me for prices if interested!

Here are some examples:

Examples

c6052f19331b85239373ceca754111d3bb90aeb0_2_362x499
1fa3334dfd905ffabffdc4d43f944e8628d21037_2_500x500
b66cfb91233cfc347d2a4c141a1c358c1938ccc2_2_362x499

2 Likes

Hi all, sorry I haven’t responded to most of you! I’ve found someone to create the cover, thank you for all of the interest and I may be in touch about future projects with you :slight_smile: