Looking for Cover Artist to Hire

Sorry if this is the wrong posting section, I’m new to episodes author world and I’ve only recently started using the forum.

I have a sci-fi story involving werewolves, vampires and witches that I am looking for a cover for. I have a temporary one but I’m looking for an artist who can bring the characters to life for me.

This is for hire, I’m not looking for a handout. This is my first story so it’s a big deal to me lol

My story is linked below. If interested response here or on my IG @Lizziebstories

I’m reading Lechland Academy. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5972150244278272

4 Likes

So you’re looking for a commission artist?

If that is right term yes lol :rofl:

Commission = Where u pay someone money for them to create u an art (:

Request = Where u don’t need to pay someone money for them to create u an art since they are offering to do it for free of charge (:

I could send you examples over PM?

They’re quite cheap.

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

Here’s my thread :heart::point_down:

Here’s some great commission artists!
@ZamiraArts @archh_07 @LitchiMoon @MysteryMaker @Elleeeee @Eva.Williams.Wick @mkdigitalillustrator @Tara3 @Jellishfish @Bertha @Jessica15 @Geta @everythingslayer @Mystery.Author @Marins @Giordana @Soupy @Valeriya.B @Awae @TheMidJunes @pupplegum @Lee_ahora.episode

10 Likes

Thank you so much again Scarlett :pray::pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Some great commission artists here on the forums =

Some great commission artists on Instagram =

Links to Art Shops here on the forums =

2 Likes

Omg!!! thank you so much.My prices are 3-5$

1 Like

Thank you so much as always :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Hiya! If you search for “Covers” in the search bar you can see some good threads! Here is an artist that i recommend! @Elleeeee. She did some amazing art for me, and she replies quickly and delivers good quality work/fast.
She does not have commissions from what i am aware of, and this is good if you are not willing to pay!

Thx so much

Omg thx and yes I work for free

1 Like

Thank you for tagging me dear! Yes, I am available if anyone needs a cheap semi realistic artist

thank you for tag me! @scarlettm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

here is my commission details

examples

prices

1 Like

HEY! I recently started as a FREENLANCE ARTIST, commissions are open and 2 slots remain, but I am also doing one free art before starting with commissions!

dm me if you wish to avail the same!

insta - _soumya_art
email - soumyabansal2212@gmail.com

Here’s some of my work

1 Like

CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORK THROUGH https://ko-fi.com/soumyart

1 Like

Hi, do you still need an artist?
If it’s a yes, I’m a commissioned artisti and it will be an honor for me to help you… I’ll leave you some of my latest works so you can have a better idea

If you are interested please contact me in private :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: