Looking for Cover Artwork Creator

Hey, everyone! I’m writing a story and really hoping to find someone to make a cover for it. I haven’t posted any writings yet, so I’m finding it difficult to locate an artist willing! I’ve attached some photos of my main characters! My hope is to have a romantic piece of them together for the cover art.

Thanks in advance, for any help/advice! :smile:

I would suggest looking for an art shop who is open and taking requests.

2 Likes

I may be able to try would you like a specific background? Also what’s the title of the story called?

1 Like

Nope, no specific background in mind! Just want it to be something romantic of the two main characters! As of right now, I’m calling it “Beating Hearts”!

I’ll come up with a couple. Do you have any poses you might want? I’ll PM you a couple ideas.

1 Like

I am totally open to whatever the artist wants to create! :blush:

1 Like

I’ll PM you some ideas by end of day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I appreciate your time, effort and consideration! :blush:

1 Like

Posting some examples from stories I’ve read that I really like, for reference!

Inspo
Inspo

1 Like

Did you want me to make you one since you requested through Clover shop? I just want to make sure.

1 Like

I would really love it, yes! Are you comfortable with the style of the examples I gave? :blush:

Hi there,

So those look edited I could probably pull a few off. Could you PM me your characters in a couple different poses. As I edit my work, and it may be hard to make with the images you gave though I am willing to try!

Sure! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi my commission open
Made discounts for new customers