Looking For Cut Out Overlays

If anyone has cut out overlays, please comment below, and I will give credits. If you are on instagram, put your ig name, so I can tag you for the overlays. If you don’t have instagram, that’s fine. Still will get credits.

1 Like

Check out Vias Vitae on IG she has a page full of overlays and she has some. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Omg she has awesome overlays. Wow. lol

1 Like

Note that some drives are closed or they require to fill out the form before access in it.

2 Likes

Dang…

Yes. I love her overlays I always check her’s first before I look any were else when needing a overlay. Follow her also and she gives updates when she adds new things to it. Shes really nice.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

I will never understand why some don’t give credit for what they use. I have read story’s that have backgrounds or overlays that I have used and I know they don’t belong to that person and you will never see them once say oh thinks so and so. I hate it. I always credit for covers, splashes, backgrounds, art work, or overlays that are not made by me.

2 Likes

I agree. I told @Cassandra_Dean about the credit in my story so she will know. People are just so…ugh…idk the word but its there on the tip of my tong. I am also following all these authors and letting them know that I need permission first to use their stuff, etc.

2 Likes

Agree with you. I always send a message hey I know you have this out there for us to use but do you mind and here is the story it will be in. Just to be nice and so if they want to check and make sure I credit them they can also.

1 Like

yep.

omg I just found some awesome backgrounds and overlays. These authors are very talented. Thanks again @Bethany1

1 Like

You’re welcome, always happy to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sydney_H can you close this topic for me? Thanks.

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: