Looking for daring/insurgent/courageous stories! (Please DON’T recommend your own) 🤗

I am looking for a story with badass, brave and bold main characters fighting against oppression/injustice/for a greater cause. I would prefer if it’s complete but it’s not a must. Stories I already perused (that are like that) are REBELLION: The Fight Begins by Eleanor G. Fraser, The Teenage Vigilante by lexi mae, Mistaken by Amanda Traver, Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni, Bad to the Bone by Lee Funk, BEHIND THE WALL by Khrema, The Wall by J. Miley (just putting these stories here so you guys get the idea of what I am generally searching for, but also so you don’t recommend something that I have already read). I would be really greatful if someone knows a story like that. :blush: I have been reading romance stories for a while, just in the last 3 days I have read like 4 of them (ik, but it’s quarantine so don’t judge me I don’t have anything else to do anyway :sweat_smile:) so I really need a change of scenery :pray:

4 Likes

Hey…
The mc in MYSTERY IN THE HANGING HILL LANE
Is a bold and badass and smart girl
…cant really say if its “fight against” something but wen u told “bold” “smart” i remembered her…
The story is not lagging and is very mystery filled…
Do give it a try

2 Likes

Maybe try I Made The devil cry,
A Very little Romance, it’s about The strength of friendship, fate etc., It’s Very original.

This Author has written also an another story, it’s about a Boy Who finds out that he’s The only son of The deceased king, he’s struggling to fit into his new role, he’s trying to make a difference, trying to stop The war The country is already in. It’s also a deeper story, I really like The MC And his approach, he’s like that if The only way how to achieve peace is to fight, then why should we want this ‘peace’ etc. But There’s more Romance in it.

1 Like

Thank you! I def will! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

3 Likes

Do tell me if u like it or noy

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

GODSPEED by pdv and An Act of Vengeance by Rosenspitze.
The first is set in a dystopia and I think a rebellion is in motion. The second is set in an older era, but MC is quite strong, independent and has a strong sense of justice.

1 Like

Thank youuu! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Rogue by Blaise is SO GOOD!!! It’s about a guy who is forced to become a soldier for his country and teams up with other soldiers to end the war… I think you would really like it :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

better off gone by @Martini_98

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes