Looking for different/ a bit special backgrounds

Hiiii! I’m Honey Bee :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m coming up on chapters where I’m doing flashbacks and I need things like facility backgrounds (preferably a broken down facility), facility bedrooms (also broken down or plain), laboratory backgrounds, government meeting room, and facility hallways with doors.

I was considering commissioning all of this but I was hoping maybe someone knows someone who may have a drive or thread with one or some of these things. I am willing to pay for drives if needed! :heartpulse:

If certain things can’t be found and someone can make it, I am willing to commission the background for a reasonable price :two_hearts:

1 Like

Haven’t come across any drives yet but I’m willing to try making these for free if you can’t find any :'D

1 Like

Hi! I do custom BG’s, 3 for 20$ :

This would include night versions also.

No buildings to show off yet - but I’ve got some in the works :blush:

3 Likes

Hey, I have paid access background drives, and take commissions. You can see examples and drive fees on my thread or via my Instagram @cheyara_writes58

My commission starter price list:

1 Like

Boop.

1 Like

I also take background commissions in addition to the usual covers and things. You can reference my thread here. Faintest’s Background Commissions

1 Like

Thank you so much! Do you mean for a price and if so, how much?

Nice! I might be interested in buying these off you. Do you have IG?

1 Like

Okay! I added you on IG. :heartpulse:

1 Like

I do, it’s @/behcuh.ep on IG :blush:

1 Like

nope! I work for free :grin: