I have come to the conclusion that I still have a lot to learn when it comes to coding/directing on Episode. I literally cannot get through the first chapter without having a million coding errors. In the meantime, I would like to learn how to become a decent coder, however, I do consider myself a decent writer. So, I’ll be looking for someone who is mid-level or advanced with directing to work with.
- Have another way to communicate besides the forums (just in case)
- Be mid-level or advanced with directing (I prefer LL, but don’t mind Ink)
- Interested in writing as well
- My favorite genres are drama, sci-fi/fantasy, and thriller.
- I enjoy writing and character design.
- My time zone is PST.
Please post links to your published stories or drafts so I can see examples of your directing. Thank you. Also, I am willing to collaborate with multiple people, but one at a time.