Looking For Director

Intro
I have come to the conclusion that I still have a lot to learn when it comes to coding/directing on Episode. I literally cannot get through the first chapter without having a million coding errors. In the meantime, I would like to learn how to become a decent coder, however, I do consider myself a decent writer. So, I’ll be looking for someone who is mid-level or advanced with directing to work with.

Requirements

• Active
  • Have another way to communicate besides the forums (just in case)
  • Be mid-level or advanced with directing (I prefer LL, but don’t mind Ink)
  • Interested in writing as well

About Me

• My favorite genres are drama, sci-fi/fantasy, and thriller.
  • I enjoy writing and character design.
  • My time zone is PST.

Please post links to your published stories or drafts so I can see examples of your directing. Thank you. Also, I am willing to collaborate with multiple people, but one at a time.

I’m not sure this will interest you, but Me and my partner @Ally_cat1 are working on a story, and need some extra help with plot, writing, and characters. Here is the summary: There is a small town, and at the local high school, there are two teenagers (both really rude at the beginning) that are sworn enemies. (Emma Miller and Jake Adams). When Emma embarrassed a Hanna Stevens by posting a picture of her online, and Jake punches Chris Davids in a fight in the locker rooms, little did they know, karma would hit them. After several strange happenings, Eva Harker is mysteriously murdered. All they know is that there were two murderers there that night. And no witnesses, at least not REALLY. Hanna and Chris are furious with Emma and Jake and say that they were there. And Emma and Jake had killed her. The case closes, and Emma and Jake are sent to prison. Because they are enemies, it is rough at first. But jail cells are magic, after being in the cell trapped for just a week, they have begun falling in love. Together, they need to solve this murder case and prove their innocence once and for all. And escape. Can they? Will they? The answer lies in your hands… If you are interested, please message me on a private chat and we will share it with you. We will credit you, and you will be part of the squad! We have room for 2-4 others. Thank you! :smiley:

I’d love to help you with directing. :smile:

@Rarehearted @WinterMoon05 I will get back to you guys this weekend via DM (I am busy studying for midterms)