Looking for editors, artists, and more!

Hi there! I am looking for some help!
First off, I’m in need of someone who’d be interested in reading over my story and checking for any errors in the script as well code. I am fairly good with checking over my stories but there is always the odd one that I miss like the speech bubble directed towards the wrong character, or a word used instead of another. If you’d be interested in this, please comment!
Secondly, I would also like to include some artwork in my episode story as I am an artist myself, but digital art is not my specialty, if you’d be interested in making some art for my stories, please comment below with your instagram name so I can look over your art and give you a shout!
Thirdly, I would like to partner up with someone where we’d recommend each other’s stories and share ideas between one another to get the best results with our stories! If you’d be interested in any of these, please please, please message me or comment or message me on instagram at @episode.deeday !! thanks a lot in advance!
My story is called “New Beginnings” by deeday ! Thank you!

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4778363049345024

1 Like

I can help with that

1 Like

What would you be able to help in ? :slight_smile: thanks!

Sure

Sorry, what would you like to help me with, the proofreads or art scenes?

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner since it doesn’t fit into any of the other Creator’s Corner subforums. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Awesome, thanks for the tips !

1 Like

Art scenes

1 Like

Perfect! You want to message me and we could chat some more!? Thanks

1 Like

Sure!