Looking for emotional story recommendations

Want some real sad stories ! like the hard to read absolutely crush ur soul sad lmaoo, feel free to drop ur own <3

13 Likes

Downfall by @talina.writes

2 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested, you could check out one of my stories. The story has 2 seasons. (Season 2 is definitely an emotional rollercoaster.)

Title: No More US
Plot: When Bryan Christopher steps into Celine’s life, not only does he bring her a pure, passionate love but also a heartbreaking romance. What fate has in store for them?
Genre: Drama
Trope: Memory loss
CC: Lim. customization
Episodes: 42 (COMPLETE)
Art scenes: Yes
Instagram: @kerli.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6754570967515136
Cover:

3 Likes

Maybe you’d like to read my story, it’s full of drama :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
This story includes: Advanced directing, multiple point systems, Art Scenes, Choices that matter
Style: Limelight
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Sealed with a Kiss [4 + 5]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

1 Like

Hello. I think my story may be something you’re looking for. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

Speak by @J.Miley
Barely Mine by Trisha
Making Lemonade by @Joriemar (Ink)
Scorned by @author.AmberJ (Ink)
Watch Me Fly by Christina Marie
Dripping Mascara by @GenevieveM (Classic)
The Night We Met by @BarS (Ink)

Stories where there are multiple endings and some will crush your heart.
Austentatious by @thebutterfly_episode
The Arrangement by @thebutterfly_episode
The Lake by @J.Miley
Fiancé For Hire by @JJ.Author

3 Likes

Even though it’s INK, I think you may enjoy it.

Title: 7 Days Without Her (INK)

Description: Your wife has some major secrets. Only you know the danger of her secrets. After her untimely death, things will start to unravel. Male MC CC

Cover:

7_Days_Without_Her_posterThumb_NjvRW2OBxb

Genre: Mystery/Fantasy

Number of Episodes: 8

Instagram: @yoshime325

Link:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Lana!!!

Here is the link, if you’re interested in reading. It’s a short story, so it will be complete within the next few weeks:

1 Like

Dragon Bride from earlgreytea made me cry, or was I really emotional that time(?) :melting_face:
Life Like is sad too
And Time Square by Janine de la cruz (it’s rom com, but has sad part too)

1 Like

That’s a really good one.

In a Heartbeat by Hannah D. It will crush your soul.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

• The Marriage Counsellor by Joriemar
  • Love me Black and Blue by Effy Ameer
  • Scars by Ashley Y

hello, hope you are well. Looking for an emotional story. believe me i think you’ll like mine. Check it out if you are interested. would be much appreciated!

EDITED: (NEW COVER IS NOW UPDATED IN THE APP, what you see is the old one!)
persuade by you cover

• Title: Persuade By You
  • Genre: Romance (but has a mix of drama & mystery)
  • Episodes: 5 & ongoing
  • Story’s Description: As a lost soul, Giada Elmourne unintentionally intervenes with Brody’s classic expectations. Little do they know, what right and wrong the untold brought to unravel. *LL *CC
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5552516443078656

If you want a really sad story, you should read We Are Boundless by Georgia Sanders :broken_heart:

My story is full of emotions too, so I’d like to promote it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395949887193088

Cover: