Looking for episode artists

Hey lovely people. I am not creative in the slightest and no matter how hard I try, I simply cannot make a good cover. I am looking for usernames of Episode artists/editors that create story covers. I’d love to see examples of your work and find out about prices etc (even though I’m a little broke) but I’d love to see what this community has to offer. Many thanks.

Mic x

3 Likes

Free or commissions?

If you would like free art, I suggest you check out @M_H_C_Episode 's list of art shop but if you’re looking for an commission who will fit your budget, I’ll tag a few commission artists and see what one fits your budget.

1 Like

Thank you!

Either! I’d be more than happy to pay for commissions as well.

1 Like

Hi there! I do commissions, you can check out my Commission thread for more examples and info.

Examples~UPDATED~

Price Chart

This needs updated. The bottom part is supposed to be “each extra character is 50% off their own total cost”.

Price estimates are commitment free, and I’m happy to work with your budget, so feel free to pm if you want to discuss further or have any questions :heartbeat:

1 Like

:))

1 Like

Hi there! I am open for commissions :love_letter:
If you’d like to contact me on instagram, it is epii.jessica

Details

Examples

Bg Commission

Exclusive Bg through Ko-Fi

Click here
jessxo.carrd.co

1 Like

My commission art thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

heyyaa I dmed you can u check it in here once?

1 Like

@Gurmeet you can pm her
Her art is great😍

2 Likes

hey hey, you can check out my work and all information on the link below :heartpulse: